|Also known as||Lamia|
|Physical and Vital Statistics|
|Race||Demon; Pure Demon|
|Affiliation||Nephilim; Astaroth's Faction|
|Relatives|| Astaroth ( Mother )
Beelzebub ( Father )
|Favorite Food||Strawberry tart|
Lamia (ラミア Lamia) is a demon of the 77th rank in the demonic hierarchy, with the court rank of a princess, as well as the daughter of Astaroth and Beelzebub. She claims herself to be the fiancée of Dantalion.
- Lamia has an appearance of a very young child. However, she's older than she appears, though her exact age has yet to be revealed.
- Lamia wears Gothic Lolita clothes, which are composed of a red ruffled dress, a violet bow tied around her neck, black stockings and black Mary Janes. On her head, she wears a headband that resembles earmuffs, and a black hat with two pink flowers on it.
- Lamia has light red hair, and matching red eyes.
- Lamia is a very excitable person and easily annoyed. She has a sly streak, despite her appearance, and is very strong. She is very forward, and has confessed her love to Dantalion and be his Fiancee (when she was an actual child), and has the tendency to cry when he scolds her. She also gets into and picks fights over Dantalion's love.
- Lamia is the daughter born from Astaroth and Beelzebub's marriage. After some time, the two split apart from each other for unknown reasons though on bad terms. Lamia went to her mother, and dislikes her father as much as her mother.
Isaac's Undercover SectionEdit
- Main Article: Isaac's Undercover Section
- A beautiful queen who was the daughter of an Egyptian king. However, the god Zeus fell in love with her at first sight and they became lovers. This angered Zeus' wife Hera into killing Lamia's children. Driven by her sorrow, Lamia became a monster.
- Special Characteristics: Her upper body is that of a beautiful woman, but her lower body is that of a snake. Because of the sorrow she felt at having her children taken from her, she plays a whistle with a beautiful melody whilst greedily devouring children.
- Although she is known to devour children, she claims to be a very picky eater.
Amon and Mamon • Baphomet • Eligos • Gilles de Rais • Gilgamesh • John Dee • Lamia • Leonard
Belphegor • Empusa • Lamashtu • Leviathan • Lucifel Rofocale • Pluto • Astaroth the Second • Behemoth
Adrian Swallow • Barton Twining • Bianca Clifford • Elliot Eden • Mary • William Wynn Westcott
Arthur Christian • Cassandra • Ernest Crosby • Tamar • Elizabeth Dale