Baalberith (バアルベリト Baaruberito) is the leader of the Anti-Nephilim faction and the Western duke of Hell. He is also the first of Solomon's pillars. He is Sytry's uncle and the one who nominated him as a candidate for the substitute king.
- Baalberith has short black hair and green eyes. He has a scar across the bridge of his nose and markings under his eyes.
- His outfit consists of a fur lined jacket worn over a dark shirt and a white tie along with a hat.
- As the leader of the Anti-Nephilim faction, Baalberith shows aversion towards Nephilim. He is often portrayed as cunning and calculating. He also treats his nephew, Sytry, poorly and often refers to him as a "doll" or a "puppet". Baalberith seemed to dislike Solomon and to be looking for an opportunity to go back to Heaven.
- He used to be the "God of Gods" in the East (Canaan) and was called Baal Zebub until Gabriel came and they fought. She was the one that gave him the scar across his nose. According to Metatron, after their fight he gave up his lands in exchange for the status of Angel, but fell to Hell shortly after.
- He made a contract with Gilles de Rais while the later was still human, and thus gained him as a Household member upon his death.
Appears in crimson armor on a red horse. It’s said that his original name is that of a god that appeared in the Old Testament. As Hell’s high priest he is in charge of rituals.
Famous for his deceitfulness. He can give advice about the future and the past, but who knows whether it is true or not.'Baalberith: Your life span is three more days.
Isaac: You’re kidding. You certainly are deceitful.
Baalberith: That is to say, that was a lie.
Baalberith: That was also a lie, what I said earlier was true. That is to say, that was a lie. Actually, that too was a lie. Honestly, all I say is lies, but if that true, then what is correct?
Isaac: Eh? Eh? Eh? Eh?”
- He traded the Canaan lands he used to be the God of to buy the rank of an Angel, but he Fell soon after Lucifer.
Amon and Mamon • Baphomet • Eligos • Gilles de Rais • Gilgamesh • John Dee • Lamia • Leonard
Belphegor • Empusa • Lamashtu • Leviathan • Lucifel Rofocale • Pluto • Astaroth the Second • Behemoth
Adrian Swallow • Barton Twining • Bianca Clifford • Elliot Eden • Mary • William Wynn Westcott
Arthur Christian • Cassandra • Ernest Crosby • Tamar • Elizabeth Dale